Clash of Clans is a freemium mobile MMO strategy video game developed and published by Supercell. The game was released for iOS platforms on 2 August, 2012, and on Google Play for Android on 7 October, 2013.
Yes there is no official way to do it but with the new Windows 10 update in phones will definitely help in playing Clash Of Clans in Windows Phones.
Here is a tutorial on how to play Clash Of Clans in Windows 10
- Download wconnect and Android SDK’s ADB .
- Extract the two files you have downloaded.
- Extract wconnect.rar and install the pOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe file from the extracted folder
- Now take your Windows phone
- go to Settings ~> Update and Security ~> For developers ~> Enable Developers Mode ~> Turn on Device Discovery.
- Scroll down, tap on the Pair button
- Copy the code that comes in, we need it later.
- Connect the phone to the pc using the data cable.
- Back to the wconnect folder from the 3th step, Hold your Shift button + Right Click ~> Open command window here:
- When the command window pop up type the following code wconnect.exe usb and hit enter.
- The command window will ask you to type in a pin. Type in the pin retrieved in the 7th step
- Extract the adb.rar file you have downloaded and you will get a folder named platform-tools, open it.
- Download Clash of Clans apk file from . After downloading, move it into theplatform-tools folder.
- Repeat the 9th step
- Type adb device on the command window then press Enter to make sure your device has been connected properly.
- Assume that my apk file is com.supercell.clashofclans-v7.156.5-602-Android-4.0.3.apk
Type adb install com.supercell.clashofclans-v7.156.5-602-Android-4.0.3.apk on the command window then press Enter. (make sure you give the correct file name)
- Once you can see a success notice on the screen, it means Clash of Clans has been installed successfully on your device.
- Last step!! Enjoy!!
Note: You need to have at least a preview version of windows 10 running in the device.
All the best